If your Satxtrem X800 Super Show "File isn't match with this Box!" about the Satellite List menu,it must make Force upgrade for the decoder,
Forced upgrade method is as below:
1. before copy the software, should format the U disk first;
2. download the software in the attachment,and save it into U disk, then release the firmware;
3. insert U disk into device, keeping press "menu" button for many times once connect to power, then the TV will shows "Usb upgrade！ DO not power off! " , these words will appear about 40-45 seconds,then it will restart automatically. it means upgrade successfully.
NOTE: If these words "Usb upgrade！ DO not power off! " , only appeared about 5 seconds , it means upgrade unsuccessfully.
Need to check whether your U disk save the file named "Flash.bin" or not . If saved "Flash.rar" ,need to release firstly.
This is the video guidence link ,it shows update instruction and steps.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- (6 MiB) Downloaded 336 times
- Steps Guidence
- Steps Guidence.jpg (656.8 KiB) Viewed 2455 times
- Satxtrem X800 Super Show "File isn't match with this Box!"
- Satellite List.jpg (103.11 KiB) Viewed 2455 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest