1) Prepare a u disk. better no other file in it, format it to FAT32
2) Create a new product_config.ini file in the U disk
3) Turn on the device, then insert the U disk into device, it will get the device ID informations and will create a chip_sn_0000.dat file in the U disk automatically.
4) send this .dat file to sellers, and sellers will send a chip_sn_encrypto_0000.dat file back to you.
5) copy the chip_sn_encrypto_0000.dat file into the U disk. then insert the U disk to device again and turn on device, Wait a while (about 40 seconds), u disk lights do not flash. Restart the set-top box. successful!
if the screen shows: can not found product_config.ini file, kindly insert your U disk to device again, your U disk should input the product_config.ini file (How to create product_config.ini, set your PC can watch the file's Suffix name, then create a txt file, then rename it to be "product_config.ini" , then finished.)
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests